[IRCA] WFAW --- I tried

No luck with me this morning. Starting one hour before
the test, and using my Sony ICF-2010 and Radio Shack
loop antenna, I was able to get a null on WWJ's IBOC
splatter on 940, hearing CINW Montreal with
Coast-to-Coast, and CJGX Yorkton (presumed) with
country music. At one point, I heard some sports
scores, which I believe to be a third station, but the
peak was too short to get any ID.

At about 12:05 CST, I may have heard some very faint
Morse Code, and some sweep tones, but with
Coast-to-Coast playing music at the start of their
nhourly segments, I could not get any positive copy. I
then gave up at 12:38.

My thanks to Jim Pogue for arranging this test, and to
Ernie Swanson as well.

73 de Joe, KJ8O