Re: [IRCA] WLAC-1500 IBOC QUESTION

Willis -

Re WLAC iBLOC, dunno, haven't checked last couple days. Will do so.
iNiquity's li'l jammer spews noise all over M' Key from below 1500 to above 1520. At
times you can tune lower sideband of WENG 1530 to hear 'LAC's hash wafting in,
in same manner as the complex albeit familiar fragrance would emanate from open
sewer ducts jutting conspicuously from Mr. Vanderbilt's Newport, RI, "The
Breakers, into the Atlantic would gently waft thru open windows, to the thorough
enchantment of his summer banquet guests.

We no longer allow people to discharge raw sewage into open waters, no matter
how stinking rich, hubristic, and important they think they are. Why do we
allow a similar bunch of greaszeballs to pollute the RF spectrum, to the
annoyance of listeners in other countries?

Oh, sorry, forgot, we've 'no business listening to out of contour stations.'
When they quacked about 'reinventing government', what they actually meant
was, 'making it up as we bullshale along'.

 What an achievement, jamming 50 KHz at a thousand miles! What a great way to
deny people vital information. Wonder what they'll really use HD for, since
it's obviously seen as an imbecillic joke by consumers?

 Will look around 1500 - 1520 tonight, tomorrow, see what's what. As many say
of other stations who took the HD soup,  WLAC's iBLOC does a workmanlike job
of 'masking' their analog audio. Long listened to them here at night, couple
good talk programs. HD's noise is fatiguing, so why support them now?

pv zecchino
manasota key fl

"Thank you, no. I do not support the
  work of imperialist stooges."