Re: [IRCA] Radio Rossii 1215 kHz

I find this whole exercise to be fascinating. I was on 1215 the whole
time and heard mostly Virgin Radio with at least one of the Spaniards.
We may have have had Russia but never strong enough to ID.

Bill

--
Bill Harms
Elkridge, Maryland

Check out the Spokane Radio History Pages
http://spokaneradio.philcobill.com

and the Spokane Radio Tower Pages
http://spokanetowers.philcobill.com