[IRCA] Another Alaskan heard

Hi Everyone:

After my success earlier this week logging both KFQD and KICY, and now that the Edson AB station is no more, I thought I would try for the Fairbanks station on 970. First 2 nights were a bust with many ID's heard for both KBUL and WDAY. However, some times there was another unknown station under KBUL. Hopefully I set up my receiver/recorder again last night.

This morning at 09:00MDT I heard the following announcement by a male voice that said: "Motor Trend (at least that's what it sounded like) weekend is best on News Radio 970 KFBX Fairbanks. It's 7.00AM" Then followed ABC news. Not as clear as the earlier two catches, but was alone on the frequency.

Mike in St Isidore, AB with AOR 7030+, Quantum Phaser, EWE's of 110' & 125',  a 1000' E/W beverage and a 1000' BOG at 300 degrees, both unterminated.