Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] 1050 CKSB Winnipeg-St. Boniface MB

On Friday 09 November 2007 10:17, saulamdx wrote:
> Heard this at Burnt River this morning (Friday) at
> 0704 EST. French CBC news //860 (national feed). Weak
> but steady under CHUM Toronto with no sign of NYC.

Thanks much for the tip, Saul!  I recorded 1050 overnight with CHUM
semi-nulled (which held up fairly well through the night), and had
CKSB in quite nicely at 0700 TOH with a Radio-Canada ID in FF
mentioning Manitoba before the news.  New here.

Conditions were very good to the west last night, with CBK-540 and
CKWX-1130 both stronger than I've ever heard them before, sometimes
topping their respective channels when I did a little phasing.
KRND-1630 was also on top at times.

Barry

--
Barry McLarnon  VE3JF  Ottawa, ON