Re: [IRCA] CHUC-less

I had Fort Wayne IN from Toronto Thursday evening, and
Holland MI Friday morning from Burnt River. Both new
logs. I logged WCTC New Brunswick NJ on SSS Friday,
for a relog. I also had music from India and other
points east, with a language that may have had a very
little bit of French in it, or be French spoken by
immigrants. Two candidates are WCEV Chicago, and CHOU
Montreal QC. I do think I heard a CHOU ID that sounded
like "Shoe". Regardless, it was the dominant station
for much of last night, and it's only a matter of
time.

DX this morning...there was none. The TAs seemed to
fade early last night on LW, and the MW hets
disappeared around the same time. Caught up on my
sleep from being up all night the night before.

Niel Wolfish joins me here at Burnt River in about an
hour. We'll see if cx improve and we'll try for the
940 WI DX test early Monday morning.

For those who care about FM, meteor scatter has been
hopping, though only one burst IDed (92.3 Omaha NE).

Saul