[IRCA] WPHT 1210

WPHT is putting a Constant, very listenable Grade B Signal into Abbeville,
SC tonight. I've never heard it this listenable down here before.
WPHT sounds like what 1450 WCRS from Greenwood, 15 miles away would sound
like if I was only 5 miles from their transmitter site

I hear some mess behind it, but can'ttell if it's IBOC or just some
interference, etc from other stations.

--
Sincerely,
Paul B. Walker, Jr.