Re: [IRCA] 2007 Long Beach Island NJ DXpedition

Re: [IRCA] 2007 Long Beach Island NJ DXpedition

I wanted to pop in and say hello, but I can't seem to get the chat to load
.. it just gets stuck at "Connecting to irc.starchat.net:7000" and doesn't
progress from there
Tried it in IE and FireFox...
oh well.

Paul