[IRCA] Mystery on 890 Solved!!

For at least 2 weeks on my drive home from work, I've
been consistently hearing a Cuban station on 890 kHz
mixing with an unid SS station (most likely the new
one in North Texas) and WLS.

The station usually broadcasts a mix of Cuban music
interspersed with news segments.  There is always
at least one mention of "Fidel" during the news
segments.

Last night at 1747 CST (1847 EST) I finally heard a
series of "Radio Progreso" IDs from male and female
announcers.

I checked their website (http://www.radioprogreso.cu/)
and found the following frequencies/locations:

630  Camaguey
640  Ciudad Habana
660  Villa Clara
690  Matanzas
690  Santiago de Cuba
700  Baracoa
730  Isla Juventud
750  Cienfuegos
800  Granma
810  Guantanamo
820  Ciudad Avila
820  Moa
850  Mayari
850  Trinidad
880  Mantua
880  Pinar del Rio
890  Chambas
900  Holguin
920  Pilon
940  Sancti Spiritus

90.3 FM  Ciudad Habana
94.3 FM  Guantanamo
94.5 FM  Matanzas
98.5 FM  Holguin
99.3 FM  Santiago de Cuba

I haven't cross-referenced these with any other lists.
These were listed on the "Programacion" page of their
website.

As always with "Emisoras de radio Cubanas," your mileage
may vary!  :0)

73 & Great DX!

Steve N5WBI
Houston TX