[IRCA] TPs, Friday, Nov 9: Very Poor

I had a late night last night and, happily, was at the dial only one
hour before dawn.  TP conditions were very poor then and actually got
worse, overall, at dawn.

I had about 25 in some forem of audio, but it was almost all at the
mumble level.  Early, I could ID the language on 747, 774 (the best
of the AM, both early and late) 828, 873 (which was JJ, not the
slightly more normal KK, 945-CNR and 1566. At dawn, some of those
were down and a few were at the same level. They were joined 1053
(JJ) AND THAT IS ALL.

Biggest thrill of the morning was at dawn on 1260 hearing threshold
non-english under a fading CFRN, Edmonton... I was hanging in their,
hoping for a rise to be able to ID the language... decided to flip
the array to a southeasterly direction (backwards) and darned if I
hadn't been DXing a nulled back-side SS-speaker!  *^*^&$$@^@.

Two more mornings for me.... hoping for a quick rebound!

John B.