Re: [IRCA] Grave Yard Frequency DXing Discussion Group??

Re: [IRCA] Grave Yard Frequency DXing Discussion Group??

Yup, it's a nice, friendly low-key list. Many of us do unattended top-
of-the-hour overnight recordings on the GY channels (following the
rotation that Bill posts on his website http://www.philcobill.com/gy-sked.html)
  for later review. I personally have added dozens of stations to my
GY totals by concentrating on those frequencies on a regular basis.
Having a second (and third and fourth) set of ears listen to my unID'd
recordings has been a big help pulling out difficult ID's.

Brett Saylor
Central PA