Re: [IRCA] IRCA --43--62--7 --990 Watson Lake.

Re: [IRCA] IRCA --43--62--7 --990 Watson Lake.

I've heard CFWH on DXpeditions with local IDs as "CBC Radio North,
Serving northern BC and the Yukon".   The network programming has
generally been // CBU when I've heard it, except for local weather
reports, but that may not be the case all the time.  The ID as CBC Radio
North implies a separate feed, which coincidentally might carry the same
programs as CBC BC most of the time.  Judging from the ID I heard, CFWH
also feeds an LPRT or two in BC's far north.

The CBC website may have additional info on how the Yukon network is
programmed.

Bruce