[IRCA] TOnight's TAs

Jim Renfrew, Holley NY

I got a late start on this, but here's what I've heard:

0000-0100 EST, NOV 8

909    UK talk
711    weak audio
585    Spain talk
567    Ireland talk
882    UK talk
549    weak audio
954    weak audio, slighty high on 954.07
1053.05    strong het, this was Morocco when we were in Newfoundland
1206    audio under IBOC
1269    Germany DLF // web audio
1377    music, poor
1512    Belgium, nice signal, rock music // DXTuners
945    France
1215    UK

Nothing new.  I was hoping for some killer signals, based upon west coast
reports.