Re: [IRCA] WIGG Test On???

I am still going through the recording. I have not yet heard the test,
but I had a definite ID on a gospel station.  It was WVOT.

Bill

--
Bill Harms
Elkridge, Maryland

Check out the Spokane Radio History Pages
http://spokaneradio.philcobill.com

and the Spokane Radio Tower Pages
http://spokanetowers.philcobill.com