Re: [IRCA] WIGG Test On???

--- "Paul B. Walker, Jr." <walkerbroadcasting@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Brett:
>
> I heard the gospel station too and WHK... WHK wasthe dominant station
> here.
> I never heard the gospel station id though. the signal wasnt great at
> all..
> but it was constant.
>
> Paul

So far, I've found there may have been two Gospel stations. The station
heard here with Gospel between 0430 and 0500 ID'ed at 0430 as WVOT-NC,
last heard by me in North Jersey 30 years ago ! At 0400 there was
something also Gospel but much more traditional. Just prior to 0430
there sounded like some "Boy Band" stuff.

No sign of WIGG here - including what Brett noted. But just prior to
the WVOT ID there was some kind of an ad or promo from somebody which
features a rapid tone beeper which could easily be mistaken for code in
the mud.

Semi-local WCOJ was a bit of a problem here as it's at about 260
degrees from here and MS is about 230 or so.

Russ Edmunds
Blue Bell, PA ( 360' ASL )
[15 mi NNW of Philadelphia]
40:08:45N; 75:16:04W, Grid FN20id