[IRCA] WIGG DX Test

I was happy to hear that the test did happen last
night. Unfortunately, I did not last that long, as I
fell asleep and woke up twice while waiting for the
test to start, and finally went to bed about an hour
before the scheduled test time.

My gratitude goes out to the WIGG Chief Engineer and
to Jim Pogue for arranging this test. Mississippi
would have looked very nice in my log book, but
hopefully, we will have another opportunity again.

73 de Joe Miller, Troy, MI