Re: [IRCA] Coffee get together?

> Hi Don,
>
> Have you ever had any thoughts about getting together for coffee and shooting the breeze about radio's etc like they do in Victoria Canada?  We could start a local chapter of the Coffee crew.  Just a thought...  I'm wondering who else lives in the San Jose area...
>
> Rob

Whoa there young fella!

You can only use the term "coffee" "crew" "Victoria" and "Canada" after you ask me
nicely!  *kidding*

>From our perspective here in Victoria, there is nothing more solidarity building
and hobby boosting that getting together over a cuppa to talk-story about the hobby
and life in general.

Doing conventions is great (I actually have never been to an IRCA convention
even though I was an official member in 1976 and 1977) but there is no
substitute for actually getting together for face-time, show & tell
and general jibber jabber.

Good to see you guys noticed our social antics!

Cheers,

--
Colin Newell - Editor/Creator coffeecrew.com | dxer.ca
Web-Design / E-Commerce / Writing