[IRCA] Another back up idea ??

I called the local Nap Auto parts store to get the lighter plug to run
the wire outside,  and the guy suggested a few things, then I asked him
about a "Quick Start" box. He said they had them at $50 on up. They are
a gel-cel and have a built in trickle charger that you just plug in the
wall to recharge.  Now, would that work? He told me about "cranking
power", but no mention of how many amps per hour you could get out of
it. They come in different sizes. Anyone know if that would work? Of
course is has the 12V to 110V but that would only be plugged in to
recharge.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin