Re: [IRCA] San Jose get together?

Rob,

My deteriorating knees have kept me pretty close to home these days (just ask Mike Hawkins).  Back in 2001 we had a meeting here in S.F. attended by 8 DXers.  Perhaps we could wrangle another of
these.  There are a dozen or more dxers in Northern California, even tho Bob Wien, Steve Hawkins & Steve Ratzlaff have all deserted ship :-).  Good idea Rob, we'll keep working on it.  Mike
Hawkins loves to travel but he's pretty busy making his first million (again) these days.  Will keep in touch.

73

Don