Re: [IRCA] Earthquake tonight!

Also heard the same thing here. Some sort of piezo-electric (sp?) thing
but
dont remember the details at all.  Must of been on NOVA ?

Speaking of such matters on an old NOVA abt lightning they were shooting
rockets
with wires attatched to get hits. It showed a DVM for a static detector
& watched it go up to time the shoot. Anyone know how to build one ?
Looks like a fun project but I dont think I would risk my Beckman
or Fluke meters on it !!
73
Tom Jones
Mason N.H.