Re: [IRCA] A few TPs for 10-31-07

At 14:24 31/10/2007, you wrote:
>At 07:16 AM 10/31/2007, you wrote:
>

> >Listened from 1302-1412 ut.  Conditions are really poor this morning.  I
>
>Same here, Dennis.  Monitored from 13:34 to 14:21.  Very modest morning

Well, my modest morning didn't include 963 until 1450UT, but it was a
bit of a "glass half full" situation.  Yes, overseas stations were
weaker than they have been, but more importantly, so was the domestic
splatter,  which allowed audio on, say 675 and 801 to creep through
in spite of low signal levels.  Listening was from 1415 to 1450UT,
with a few minutes before 1400 as well.

Asian unless noted.

Darn good audio, if briefly:  none

Reasonable audio  (though often battling w/splash) 774

Not so reasonable audio, occasional words in splash or noise: 594,
612 DU, 675, 747, 801 (religious sounding mx; Guam?), 963

Burbles in the splatter:  531, 558, 567, 576 DU, 585, 639, 738 DU,
828, 1134, 1575

strong carrier, no audio:    648, 972

As you can see, the upper band was fairly devoid of interest.

best wishes,

Nick