[IRCA] OT COMET HOLMES

At 04:16 31/10/2007, you wrote:
>To those who have seen Comet Holmes Can you give the
>rest of us the approximate co ordinates so we can save
>time and go out and look at the comet instead of the
>internet.Thanx  Bill in BC

at 11pm Pacific time, face a little north of east Bill, and about
60-70 degrees up, there's a tiny furry patch of light.   If you know
your constellations, it's about halfway along a line drawn between
Cassiopeia and the Pleiades, and down a bit toward the horizon.  We
can't see the tail because it's pointing away from us.

Nick