[IRCA] WABI 910 update redux

Rats.  After a careful re-listening of the tape I made of my mystery station
on 910 this morning, I have to conclude it was NOT WABI.  It was IDing as
something like "W-O-?"  I still can't make out the full call, but chances
are, it was not WABI carrying WVOM programming.  It sounds darn close to
WVOM but I don't think it's them.

The ID and location are still tough to pick out, sounds now like something
ending in "--ville".  But the kicker was the FM frequency is 102.9, not
103.9.  Yeah, it was tough copy and it took a half-hour, but now I have no
ID what I've heard.

It was really painful to take WABI out of the log, but that's why we use
recording software.

If you want to take a crack at it, listen to it at
http://www.pilgrimway.org/unid910.mp3

--
http://www.pilgrimway.org/dx.html