[IRCA] AR 031235 1600 kHz

Good Day:

During my drive to and from Steve's home in Eastern Oregon I heard
The Umatilla Chemical Agent Disposal Facility station on 1600 kHz.  Call
sign is AR 031235.   This is the Hazard Alert System for this Army depot, if warning lights are flashing on the depot you are told to tune 1600 for information.  Signal was quite good around mile marker 181 on I-84.  The depot uses high-temperature incineration technology to destroy chemical weapons. (Sarin.) and other chemicals.  The depot is huge and extends across the Columbia river into Washington state.  Has anyone heard this station on 1600?

Dennis,
Vancouver, WA