Re: [IRCA] TPs for 10-25-07

At 07:08 AM 10/25/2007, you wrote:

>--
>Good Morning:
>
>Listened from 1159-1406 ut.  Conditions down this morning here.

A very anemic morning for sure.  My highlight is Radio Fiji with an 8 signal as I type this at 14:21.  A very modest DU opening with several Australian stations on.  JJ...only heard the strong NHK stations.  CC....virtually absent.  Here's my list monitored
between 13:45 and 14:19:

279  Russia at an 8
529 SQM with TWEB at an 8+
531  weak audio, not NHK1 with singing....likely DU
594  JOAK at 7
612  4QR at 7 at 14:08
639  Radio Fiji 2 with islands music at up to an 8
666 JOBK
702  2BL at 8 at 14:01
747  JOIB only 6
756
774 JOUB at 8
828 JOBB at 7
918  probably Shandong with CC at 14:07 with 6+ signal
963  CRI RR at 7
1017  CRI KK at 14:10 at 7
1116  4BC with 6
1143
1566 HLAZ at 7

That's it for a very sub par morning (except for Fiji!).........Walt Salmaniw, Victoria