Re: [IRCA] eQSL already received for WIRL DX Test!

Re: [IRCA] eQSL already received for WIRL DX Test!

I received my attractiveeQSL as well today. Thanks so much Wayne, the CE of WIRL and to your staff. James Niven, Cedar Creek, TX

Walter Salmaniw <salmaniw@xxxxxxx> wrote:  At 06:33 PM 10/22/2007, you wrote:
>Wow, checking my email, I have a very nice eQSL card from Wayne Miller of
>WIRL.
>Thanks to Wayne for running the test, and for Jim Pogue for setting it up.
>Steve
>NE Oregon
Got my very attractive e-QSL today as well. Thanks to Wayne, the CE and to everyone involved to help make this happen.........Walt Salmaniw, Victoria, BC

James Niven
Cedar Creek, Texas

Receivers: Icom R71A, Sangean ATS-909, Drake SPR-4
Antennas: 1 EWE 16x100x16 at 90 deg, 1 EWE 16x75x16 at 110deg (portable), 175 foot longwire at 330deg and 40" box loop.

ACARS Reception: Uniden UBC120XLT Scanner
Antenna: J-Pole for 144mhz mounted on 16 foot pole outdoors.