[IRCA] PATRIOTS/DOLPHINS ON 1620, ctd.

"The only explanation that makes sense is that our board op forget to
flip the switch on our internet stream (which she has admitted to)
and someone at that radio station found our stream of the game and
illegally rebroadcast it from their location. We are not affiliated
with Waitt or KOZN/NRG. I can not come to any other reasonable
explanation."

This is from the Program Director at WEXP (FM) Brandon VT, the
station whose local ads and specific ID were heard on 1620kHz around
3pm CDT Sunday 10/21 while I was driving southward on I-94/I-494 near
Minneapolis. A pirate or mixing image perhaps? I doubt it since we
are talking about steady clean audio reception at a good level for
over a half an hour (about 30 miles). I still think it was KOZN
despite their denial of carrying the game. This is in an area where
KRVN is at a pretty good level; if it was not indeed KOZN, then I
would at least have had some interference from them from time to
time. Is there an outstanding VT 1620 CP? On the other hand, if it
was KOZN, I am sure the person I spoke with there would have heard
about it by Tuesday from local advertisers and fans of the game the
station had scheduled so would not still have been in a state of denial.

Next guess?

Pete Taylor
Tacoma, WA
12225w 4719n