[IRCA] MIAMI/BOSTON ON 1620

I was driving along on I-94 northwest of Minneapolis this past Sunday
and listening very comfortably to the Dolphins-Patriots game around
2:30pm CDT. Local ads were for stores in Brandon and Rutland and the
ID around 3 was for WEXP-101.5. Sure enough there is a WEXP on 101.5
in Brandon, VT. This is fine but since the 1620 I was listening to
almost certainly was KOZN Bellevue/Omaha, how in the world am I
getting VT spots on a NE station? The signal was rock steady for
about a half an hour.

Pete Taylor
Tacoma, WA
12225w 4719n