Re: [IRCA] TAs in again tonight on the west coast

Re: [IRCA] TAs in again tonight on the west coast

> Well once again, I'm hearing audio on 1215,

I am going over my Sony MD's from Jordan River --
who has time for realtime dxing when the data
for analysis is several feet thick?

In an off-topic comment, my musical partner and I are releasing
a 11-track CD of contemporary folk on the website www.twooldgoats.ca
which is the name of our duo -- album name: Island Standard Time
featuring the track - AM Radio Blues... talking about the
onslaught of technology.
Our 1st pressing is 1000 units and 5$ of every CD is going to
The United Way Canada.
You can listen to snippets from about 8 of the tracks on the website
above.

Cheers,

--
Colin Newell - Editor/Creator coffeecrew.com | dxer.ca
Web-Design / E-Commerce / Writing