Re: [IRCA] TAs from the west coast continued

Re: [IRCA] TAs from the west coast continued

Really didn't develop any further here either.  The number of carriers
peaked at about 40, some quite strong, but other than the "regulars"
1134 and 1215  producing a bit of audio every so often, the only audio I
heard was about 2 minutes on 1575.
  It's an early work morning, so no dawn TPs for me today, but checking
the dials just now I hear a number of decent carriers, and audio on
1566, so hope it's a good AM for those that can listen.

73,

Nigel Pimblett
Dunmore, Alberta