Re: [IRCA] TP's for 10-14-07

Great going on 675 Dennis.   Decent carrier on that channel here, but no
audio.  Perhaps one day.   However, it definitely was a good morning
here. (Yesterday I elected to sleep in, which sounds like it was a wise
choice!).  Heard audio on 531, 567, 594, 648, 657,  666, 693, 702, 747,
774, 819, 828, 873, 963, 972, 1044, 1107, 1125, 1134, 1206, and 1566.  A
few other frequencies had hints of audio now and again.   It was great
to finally get a definite log of North Korea on 657 for a new country,
after numerous "almosts".   CRI in Russian on 963 was another new one
(yeah, I know it's a pest out on the coast, but for some reason it's
never done well here).  The Chinese "regulars" on 1044 and 1206 were
really doing well at times - just about up there with the big guns from
Japan.  1107 was good in Japanese at times, but didn't catch an ID.  A
weak signal on 1125, but interesting, as I've never heard audio on that
channel before.

73,

Nigel Pimblett
Dunmore, Alberta