Re: [IRCA] It's more than IBOC..

Hi Craig & Brett:

I am watching the "new model" unfold before my eyes.  My middle school-age
child finally has their Ipod, so even FM radio is becoming something of a
rarity in their life.  Other than a brief stint with the local Radio
Disney AMer a few years back, the AM band simply has never really existed
in my child's mind. The kids aren't aware of HD on either band. There may
be a time many years hence when they are interested in news, talk, etc.,
such that the AM band might hold some attraction, but I hope the industry
isn't holding their breath for that.

Kevin S.
Bainbridge Island, WA