Re: [IRCA] 1215 UK audio

At 09:06 PM 10/9/2007, you wrote:

>Good Evening:
>
>1215 Virgin Radio with nice carrier but weak at 0402 ut.  If only they jack the audio up a little.  Playing Green Day song "Wait Me Up When September Ends." 0404 ut
>
>Dennis,
>Vancouver, WA
>JRC 545 135 U shaped fence antenna
>MW-550 Tuner preamp tuned to 1215 kHz.

Dennis, I just emailed the group with good audio now....As I listened further, Virgin faded down, with talk, which I could have sworn is in Russian!  Does Russia still have the Kalinigrad 1200 kw tx on this frequency?  On the Queen Charlottes, Spain was a nightly visitor here battling it out with Virgin.  I'd love to see what others are hearing on 1215 tonight!........Walt. in Victoria.