Re: [IRCA] Two Cents

Art,

There are a lot of engineers that do not like IBOC and never have. It
was flawed from the beginning as most know. My hat goes off to Martin
too for his comments. I hope that this will refect on the future of this
IBOC noise generator too. The racket it causes ruins the band. I just
wonder how many listeners have tuned out so far? By what I heard, the
FCC never even read the paper on IBOC. They just followed what Ibiguity
reported. The FCC today, is a far cry from what the old FCC was. That is
for sure! This would have never been OKed 30 years ago.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
KAVT Reception Manager