[IRCA] Weather (OT)

Geetings everyone;

Well we really are lucking out as there is an approaching storm out in
the Pacific that if it was to hit the coast, would be worse than the
1962 Columbus Day storm that packed winds of 115 MPH! But fortunately
the East wind is keeping this huge storm off shore enough. The high wind
watch has been dropped and we are supposed to only get wind gusts of 50
MPH, which is our garden variety Pacific storm. But this could have ben
a diaster.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin