[IRCA] Saturday eve TA's

Just poor hets on LWBC this evening, but MW had 1134 produce some poor audio
for about 30 seconds, at 0425 utc. 1215 was just a weak het everytime I
checked.
But 738 was a medium to strong het on the E/W wire (used for Pacifics) at
the same time--unusually strong for my location plus so early in the
evening. Assuming Tahiti, I wouldn't be getting audio on it anyway.
Steve
NE Oregon