[IRCA] TPs on 1053 this AM

Patrick,

Since I was so short of time this morning, I didn't stop for long on
1053.  I did note down that there were two signals plus the jammer on
there.  At QCI, we heard a Chinese, possibly running CNR1 news, at
least, on there with the usual Japanese.  As far as I know, this is a
complete UNID, so we might watch for it in the next month or so.

John B.