[IRCA] NE Oregon Saturday Pacifics

Each morning generally has at least one DU station heard, usually on 891
which seems to be my best 9kc channel for that. But this morning I finally
got a legal ID at TOH for 801 Guam. Brief fadeup at 1400 utc, woman with
"KTWG AM 801". I've heard talk on this a number of times but finally a solid
identification!
Far East Russian LWBC doing much better than lately too, 153, 180, 189, 234,
279 at 1235 utc.
Other end of session: 639 with what sounded like church music, poor at 1356
utc; 774 weak JJ talk; 828 medium with JJ English lessons such as "80% of
humanity lives in..." then faded away; 891 with weak DU talk; 1116 poor/weak
DU talk; 1575 presumed VOA, poor with female talking, Asian language at 1412
utc.
Steve
NE Oregon
R75, 1600' E/W longwires