Re: [IRCA] WQST-850

usually, if the FCC AM or FMSilent List is out of date, it isnt the FCC's
fault.

If a station on their list is on the air, it's usually because they forgot
to notify the commission they signed back on.
And if a station is off and not on the list, well, they didnt notify the FCC
either.

I know of a station thats beensilent more then 45 days and it's not on the
FCC Silent list.. and to top it off, the owners are selling it for
$75,000... ALOT more then they paid for it!(It was donated to them!)

http://www.fcc.gov/mb/audio/status/silentAM.html
http://www.fcc.gov/mb/audio/status/silentFM.html

Paul