Re: [IRCA] Citadel Halts AM Nighttime IBOC Operation Amid Complaints, by Leslie Stimson

Re: [IRCA] Citadel Halts AM Nighttime IBOC Operation Amid Complaints, by Leslie Stimson

Bill,

The vast majority of engineers I know, think IBOC is garbage on AM. FM?
maybe...It is hard to believe that ANY knowledgable enginneer would not
see through the hype. We can, so why can't they? My guess is they have a
money wrapped up in it, ownership, stock...There has to be more to this
than we even know. It is like so many things, if we knew the whole
story, it would be a shocker...Maybe not? We see this for what it is....

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
KAVT Reception Manager