Re: [IRCA] Housing the RF-Space SDR-IQ

> Colin,
>
> Can you tell me what the manufacturer and part number is for the case that
> you used? I have a bare board and need to make a case, too.

Walter supplied me with a box that was too long.

I cut the box length down, touched up the paint,
drilled and cut and filed all the right holes -
assembled and tested.

Total time to do the job right: about 4+ hours.

If I wasn't doing this out of pure love for the equipment
this would have made very bad economic sense.

The extra 100$ you spend on the "complete unit"
is a drop in the button compared to my undivided
attention for 4 hours.
--
Colin Newell - Editor/Creator coffeecrew.com | dxer.ca
Web-Design / E-Commerce / Writing