Re: [IRCA] V6AH in Micronesia

But what language(s) do they speak in Micronesia?
//////
Paul, I did a Google search and found out that the official national
language is English. But Ulithian, Woleaian, Yapese, Pohnpeian,
Kosraean, and Chuukese are also considered "official" languages at the
state or local level.

Kind of reminds me of an incident I had at a restaurant in Bowling Green
KY a few years ago. The waitress and myself were both speaking English.
But we had a lot of trouble figuring out what the other was saying. She
had the nerve to accuse me of having a strange accent when it was
perfectly clear to me that I was speaking in normal yankee English. When
we finally got to the drink part I ordered iced tea. I knew for sure I
was in a foreign land when she asked regular or sweet. Us yankees
haven't even invented sweet tea yet. I'll take a sprig of mint in mine
please.

Patrick Griffith, CBT CBNT CRO
Westminster CO
http://community.webtv.net/AM-DXer/