Re: [IRCA] CBC on 1250

At 07:17 AM 10/2/2007, you wrote:
>How about KWSU in Pullman, Washington?
>
>Tom L Jones wrote:
>> Maybe an NPR type operation running one of there shows ?? Havnt
>> looked in years but CBC web site had scheds for EE & FF by time zone
>> vry useful. CBGA only Canadian logged here on 1250 definite FF......
>>
>> 73
>
>> Tom Jones
>

>> Mason N.H.
>

>--
>Bill Harms
>Elkridge, Maryland

Bill, excellent thought.  I'm going to go through the file again and see if I can make anything out of it.  I noted an interview in progress at 9:03 pm about Canadians in Iraq.  Sounded a lot like "As it Happens", which doesn't make sense at this time.  This carried on until 9:08 before fading under another station (Disney).  Faded back up at 04:09 with the same interview in progress.  I did hear them specifically ask about Canadians employed by this private firm operating in Iraq.  At 04:13  As it Happens ID, so it is CBC programming.  Now AIH doesn't broadcast at this time, so I think that a rebroadcast is the answer here, and Bill's idea is the best I've heard so far!  Perhaps nothing exotic after all!  .............Walt in Victoria.