Re: [IRCA] Hash covers local KDPQ 800

Honestly, I'm not really sure... short of a "professional" coveragfe map
being done form an engineer at about $100 a pop.. whic I obviously know, is
out of the question in this case.

The FCC's site shows pattern day, but just what direction the signal should
go.. it's not overlayed with towns at all.

And most stations coverage maps (made up by the sales department) show the
0.5mv contour both day and night, which goes way beyond whats protected.

Paul