Re: [IRCA] Cheater term and the FCC - reposting

Re: [IRCA] Cheater term and the FCC - reposting

When I worked at another station, we once got a phone call around 11pm at
night from a (202) 418 area code/prefix which is the FCC.

We got the same call about a month later from the same number.

Apparently tower lights were out on the 800+ foot tall tower of our FM
sister station in another state.

It scared the crap outta me when the FCC called at 11pm.... merely because
the guy I was working for had a less then stellar reputation and I thought
it was a problem of some sort with the station I was working for.,

Paul Walker