Re: [IRCA] California

Mike,

Most people do not like rain. We average 60 inches a year here on the
North coast. Some areas a 100+ inches near the foothills of the Coast
Range. Our population in Clatsop Country has not changed all that much
in 40 years I have been back. In the late 60s, we had 30,500. Today,
36,000. Most people have Summer places but leave in the Winter.

Patrick

Patrick Martin
KAVT Reception Manager