[IRCA] Older Receivers

The new black box computer receivers are very nice.  Those of us who attended the 2006 IRCA convention at Seaside were able to learn and talk to people who are now using these receivers.

For some reason  I seem to be going the other way.  My last four receivers purchase were built in the 60's (R-390 a) 50's (National-153?).  The receiver I purchase today was built in 1942.  It's a
Hammarlund RBG built for the Navy.  Very sensitive radio and sounds great.  It has a crystal filter, wonder how that will affect the hash from iboc?

Dennis,
Enterprise, OR