Re: [IRCA] Using the most remarkable Eton E1 receiver

Re: [IRCA] Using the most remarkable Eton E1 receiver

In all seriousness - I used the term "The last radio you will ever buy..." with the Drake R8 -- and yes, it is a table-top communications receiver. The Eton E1 really holds its own up against the Drake. With one more filter position lower than the 2.3khz it could be a serious contender next to the R8 series and the  7030+.
The menu and paging system is light years ahead of anything my R8 can do -- and yes, the R8B has some memory labeling. I just need to start programming stuff in and using it.

rob newell <coffee_experts@xxxxxxxx> wrote: Ok - so this is a test of the IRCA list too... but I thought I would throw in some useful information -- somewhat gibberish style to see how fast the message propagates...