Re: [IRCA] LAST STRAW

Keith,

Phasing with the two EWEs seems to work the best for me. When phasing
the SW against the WNW, and setting the R8 on KSWB South of me (8.9
miles), knocking KSWB down to the jumble leaving CKBX 100 Mile House BC
dominant, gives me a lobe to the NW/N/NNE and I get very little hash.
Knocking the hash down, then using the notch and SSB function works
pretty well. When you have the hash at S9+20 DB, it is very hard to deal
with it.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin