Re: [IRCA] HD Hash a problem ?

Scott, it used to be that the FCC was proactive when it came to
interfering with the Canadians. They would deny licenses to change
facilities at the mere hint of interference and it was up to the
stations to prove that they did not create interference. And AFTER the
station presented their case and the FCC thought it was reasonable, the
FCC would ask the Canadians for permission. Now, the FCC has abrogated
its responsibility. Expecting the Canadians to complain first is a HUGE
diversion from the way things were handled in the past. What has
changed? In human relations, when you do something that might harm
someone else, you should talk it over first, not later, after the fact.
That is plain discourteous. That is where the USA, yes my country, is
WRONG here. Please seriously consider what I said. I think we need to do
some serious introspection.

Bill

--
Bill Harms
Elkridge, Maryland

Check out the Spokane Radio History Pages
http://spokaneradio.philcobill.com

and the Spokane Radio Tower Pages
http://spokanetowers.philcobill.com